Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Melody pleated skirt, $159 (was $495)
- Glossy garden necklace, $128 (was $248)
- Vonya wedge sandal, $139 (was $225)
- Big Dipper studs, $28 (was $48)
- Louella belted skirt, $159 (was $355)
- Susan peep toe pump, $169 (was $325)
- Portola Valley Lacey wallet, $119 (was $225)
- Bethanny slingback, $159 (was $285)
- Sonja pleated cotton dress, $159 (was $355)
- Tabby ballet flat, $129 (was $225)
Starting today, Gilt is throwing a massive Kate Spade sale that is definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of cheerful wardrobe builders. Colorful accessories and accent pieces abound, and there are a good selection of highly affordable dresses, like this black frock for $159 (down from $355). Though the sale includes apparel, accessories, jewelry, and even bedding, the shoes seem to be the best bet (Kate Spade didn't win the American Apparel & Footwear Association's Lifestyle Brand of the Year Award for nothing). There are plenty of kitten heels if you want to be up on the trends, and several slingbacks for your classier wardrobe moments. You have nearly three days to shop, so get to stepping.
· Brad Goreski's City Guides for Kate Spade Have All Your Preppy Packing Needs Covered [Racked]
· All Kate Spade Coverage [Racked]