Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- For all those days when you wished you were wearing a cocker-spaniel on your chest, this.
- The cactae skirt, a garment that's as prickly as you are, courtesy of Jeremy Scott.
- Wear your politics on your bottom half with this Arab/Jewish design collaboration from threeASFOUR.
- Meow. Love, Maison Michel.
- This Azumi and David scarf is cheaper than hair extensions. So that's a positive.
- Quick! Hide this Norma Kamali gold nylon swimsuit from the Kardashians! And consider sending it to Rihanna!
- The perfect Tabitha Simmons shoe for when you can't decide whether you want to dress like Gwen Stefani or a Romanian gypsy.
- This YSL blazer is the most high end way to get in touch with your sailor. Also, martinis. Sailors drink martinis, right?
We're always excited to see what superfly Parisian boutique Colette is up to, especially when what they're up to is marking down their rather intense prices by 30%. Though some items might still be out of your (and our) budget, there's plenty that's cute and covetable, plus plenty more that's just just plain batshit crazy. From the We Are Handsome cocker-spaniel tee-shirt to Jeremy Scott's cactus skirt, here are our favorite kind of crazy and definitely cool pieces from the sale. Enjoy.
· Colette [Official Site]
· Mara Hoffman Gets the Award for Trippiest Soludos Collab So Far This Summer [Racked]