Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Didn't have time to shop this weekend what with all the outdoor Memorial Day fun you were having? That's ok. A handful of the weekend's biggest sales don't end until tonight, so you're still in luck if you had your eye on, say, some neon denim from Earnest Sewn or want to stockpile a stash of oxford buttondowns from Rugby Ralph Lauren. After the jump, a list of the seven best sales that are still celebrating the long weekend, even if you're not.
· Dolce Vita: 20% off through Tuesday. Prices as marked.
· Earnest Sewn: 20% off through Tuesday with code MEMORIAL20.
· Silent Gypsy: Get your accessories on with 20% off full-priced items with code MAYSALE through Tuesday. Additional clearance items are 50% off. Prices as marked.
· Rising Tide Fair Trade: 50% off all bags with code SUMMER50 through Tuesday.
· Rugby Ralph Lauren: 25% off full-priced and sale items through Tuesday. Prices as marked.
· Levi's: 30% off two or more items with code MEM2012 through Tuesday.
· Journelle: 20% off with FNF2012 through Tuesday