Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee marks sixty years on the throne, and while it may be less of a thing stateside than it is in the UK, we're feeling the effects on this side of the Atlantic, too. Some of the biggest names in beauty—everyone from British brands Butter London and Floris London to iconic American line Estee Lauder and—have created special limited edition products in honor of the celebration. We've rounded up our favorite 16, and now's your chance to snap them up. 1. Yves St Laurent Limited Edition Swarovski Union Jack Eye Palette:
Although the outside is all about the red, white, and blue, the colors inside are designed for everyday wear—think gold, brown, and pink.
2. Shu Uemura Jubilee False Eyelashes:
They're like teeny tiny tiaras for your eyes.
3. Floris London Private Collection 'Victorious' Eau de Parfum:
This limited edition 2012 scent "celebrates the spirit of Great Britain" and "symbolises victory through endeavour." In case you were wondering what those things smell like, the answer is vetiver, sandalwood, mandarin, and "the freshness of a sea breeze."
4. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Lillibet's Jubilee:
Butter London loves to give its polishes cheeky British names, so of course they used the Queen's childhood nickname, Lillibet, as their inspiration.
5. Tangle Teezer in Cool Britannia:
Now you can detangle your hair in the most patriotic way possible.
6. Lush Rose Queen Bath Bombs:
What's more regal than taking a nice long relaxing bath? Taking one that smells like English roses, of course.
7. Penhaligon Anthology Jubilee Bouquet Eau de Toilette
This scent was originally created in 1977 for the Queen's Silver Jubilee, and it's now back in a fresher, more updated form.
8. Jubilee Chapstick:
Same essential lip balm, new fun and cute packaging.
9. Clarins The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Edition Hand and Nail treatment cream:
If you want to buy something Jubilee-themed that has absolutely no reference to the Jubilee on its packaging, this is the product for you.
10. Nails Inc Union Jack Polish
This polish will last you from the first Jubilee party to the day of the Olympic closing ceremonies...
11. Nails Inc Union Jack Nail Wraps
... but if you prefer to eschew polish, these nail wraps ought to do the job.
12. Estee Lauder Solid Perfume
Estee Lauder's solid perfumes come in gorgeous cases and become collector's items. This limited edition compact launches next month and is sure to sell out.
13. Lancome Limited Edition Jubilee Génefique Youth Activating Concentrate:
So that your skin will look like diamonds.
14. Batiste Brit Dry Shampoo:
It's as dry as the British sense of humor.
15. Bond No 9 London Celebration:
In this special collab, New York fragrance brand Bond No. 9 made a special Buckingham-palace-themed scent for Harrods.
16. Marks & Spencer Pure Cotton Union Jack Zip Cosmetics Case:
Because where are you going to keep all the goodies you just bought?