Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Laundry by Shelli Segal ‘Rachel’ sunhat, $68.00, nordstrom.com
- Forever 21 classic striped floppy hat, $12.80, forever21.com
- Goorin Bros. Cuarteto d’Aida straw hat, $140.00, goorin.com
- Catazari for Asos pillbox leaf hat, $63.63, asos.com
- Eugenia Kim Bunny Toyo hat, $298, shopbop.com
- Kate Spade Garden Society floppy hat, $78.00
- Brooks Brothers Francais derby hat, $498.00, brooksbrothers.
- Rag and Bone woven hat, $220.00, barneys.com
- Nordstrom Collection wide brimmed hat, $68.00, nordstrom.com
- Eric Javits Plateau hat, $450.00, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Nine West packable sheer stripe cloche, $32.00, macys.com
- Topshop colorblock fl
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren striped grosgrain hat, $44.00, ralphlauren.com
- Mossimo Supply color block hat, $14.99, target.com
- Eugenia Kim sunhat with leopard scarf, $98.00 intermixonline.com
- Juicy Couture Raffia fedora hat, $68.00, lordandtaylor.com
- Hat Attack short brim fedora with neon ribbon, $96.00, hatattack.com
- Tory Burch bi-color fedora, $99.00, toryburch.com
Unless you go to a lot of English weddings, Derby Day is probably one of the few occasions of the year that includes wearing a fancy hat. So thank god it's finally here. In honor of Saturday's
fashion parade Kentucky Derby, we've rounded up some of our favorite toppers for the occasion.
For those who believe that bigger is better, head straight to
Whatever you wind up wearing, we're willing to place our bets wearing a Dynasty worthy outfit to a sporting event is going to be as much fun as any horse racing that's going on.