Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The latest rant from everyone's favorite batshit Twitterer was essentially a list of things Kanye West hates to see people wear. "Just driving through the city and I see a few thing I hate...", the rapper-turned-designer-turned-Mr.-Kim-Kardashian tweeted on Saturday afternoon. Want to know what sartorial choices turn Yeezy's stomach? Here what he had to say:
· I hate button up shirts with hoodies
· I hate hoodies with sport coats
· I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes
· I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers
· I hate khaki cargo shorts
· I Hate big ass striped scarves
· I hate long ass sideburns with the line up RnB beard
Well, no one is ever going to fault him for not being honest. If you want more where that came from, feel free to revisit his last Twitter rant (they seem to happen on a three-month cycle, give or take).
· The 12 Best Quotes from Kanye's Twitter Rant Last Night [Racked]
· Let's Try This Again: Kanye West Returning to Paris Fashion Week [Racked]
· Kanye West/Twitter [Official feed]