Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A.P.C. leather buckle ankle boots, $223.
- Diane von Furstenberg X Current/Elliott jeans, $157 (were $258)
- Vince silk top, $98 (was $245)
- Rachel Pally striped maxi, $95.20 (was $238)
- Joie leather sandals, $182 (was $260)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim pleated skirt, $150.00 (was
- LNA wrap skirt, $62.30 (was $89.00)
- Rag & Bone dress, $195 (was $325)
The Saks Fifth Avenue sale doesn't start until tomorrow in stores, but we found eight reasons to shop online right now. With Spring and Resort designer apparel for 40% off and footwear for 30% off, you have plenty of firepower to reason your way into some Elizabeth and James, Vince, DVF, and so many others. We're especially into the Diane von Furstenberg x Current Elliott jeans that are knocked down from $258 to $157, and rag & bone racerback dress that's discounted from $325 to $195. But the best score of the lot might be a pair of A.P.C. boots at a rare deep discount—$223.99, as opposed to $560. Click through the gallery above to see our faves, and head over to Saks to choose your own. Happy shopping!
· All Saks Coverage [Racked]