Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Zuri rosette stiletto White satin/White tulle $277, was $395
- Paige criss-cross stiletto White satin/White mesh $312, was $445
- Esther platform pump Rose lizard embossed leather $315, was $450
- Paige criss-cross stiletto Metallic snake/White mesh $333, was $475
- Rachel mignon sandal Tortora vachetta leather $280, was $350
- Zuri rosette stiletto Blush satin/Blush tulle $277, was $395
- Esther platform pump Woven raffia $315, was $450
- Roanne mignon sandal Pale gold metallic leather $245, was $350
Loeffler Randall, is there anything you don't do awesomely? Behold eight pairs of wedding shoes in blush, beige, gold, pink, and white that are begging to accompany a bride down the aisle this summer. There are two things to note about the gallery: First, each of the shoes pictured above are as wearable (read: surprisingly comfy) as LR's non-bridal fare, and second, every pair is on sale right now. Comfort, price, and chic-titude sounds like the recipe for the perfect shoes for the perfect day.
· Lena Dunham Inspired This Loeffler Randall Pre-Fall 2012 Lookbook [Racked]
· All Loeffler Randall CoverageM [Racked]