Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Gisele Bündchen might have another Bünd in the oven, but that doesn't stop the money from rolling in. Forbes has published their annual highest-paid super model list, and Gisele tops it (again). Of the rest of the top 10 earners, Victoria's Secret models make up the majority of the list. Now, let's compare how much we make to how they make...
1. Gisele Bündchen: $45 million (a full $20 mill more than she made in 2010)
2. Kate Moss: $9.2 million
3. Natalia Vodianova: $8.6 million
4. Adriana Lima: $7.3 million
5. Doutzen Kroes: $6.9 million
6. Alessandra Ambrosio: $6.6 million
7. Miranda Kerr: $4 million
8. Lara Stone: $3.8 million
9. Carolyn Murphy: $3.5 million
10. Candice Swanepoel: $3.1 million
· Forbes Supermodel 2010 Earning Rankings Up: It Sure Does Pay to be Really Really Ridiculously Good-Looking [Racked]
· Gisele's David Yurman Ads Make a Good Argument For Wearing Jewelry to the Beach [Racked]
· All The Fashion People Who Made Fast Company's "Most Creative People In Business" List, and Why [Racked]