Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Emma Stone lands New York magazine, her third cover this year [NYMag]
· ban.do partners with Anthropologie for barrettes [Anthro]
· Vogue sets up shop in Thailand [WWD]
· Karlie Kloss vamps it up for Jean Paul Gaultier campaign [The Cut]
· Prada files suit agains MaxMara [The Fashion Law]
· Google searches for "hipster" level out in US [LA Times]
· Flash sale retailer ideeli expands with new investments [WWD]