Designers to Follow on Pinterest
- Best Teamwork: "Erica Weiner’s account boasts boards from every single lovely member of her team—showing off stellar finds both vintage and modern that give you a taste of the varying aesthetics that shape the jewelry."
- Best Storytelling: "If you’ve ever wondered why the hell someone pinned that, you probably weren’t looking at Anna Sui’s boards—which come with detailed descriptions of the roots of the fun-loving designer’s fascinations. A collection of pictures o
- Best Personal Touch: "Something about a handwritten note still speaks to us, and DVF covers each of the pretty-to-the-extreme boards with a little scrawled-out missive from the designer (and CFDA prez) herself. Talk about classy."
- Best Trip Down Memory Lane: "Not gonna lie: We love, love, love us some childhood pictures. And, looking at Nanette Lepore’s board “Growing up Lepore”—which shows the designer as a young’un finding her way in Youngstown, Ohio—it looks like she does
- Best Where’d-They-Find-That? Eye Candy: "We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: The Thomas Sires girls always know just what we want. They’ve nailed it with a clothing line, a Nolita store, and now a Pinterest account."