Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Urban Outfitters Ecote Tie-Dye Lace Dress, $29.99 (was $54)
- Urban Outfitters House of Dagmar Kamal Midi Dress, $129.99 (was $249)
- Urban Outfitters CW by Carin Wester Bobbie Tee, $29.99 (was $48)
- Urban Outfitters Reformed By The Reformation Emmy Top, $29.99 (was $54)
- Urban Outfitters Ecote Pebbled Envelope Clutch, $34.99 (was $39)
- Urban Outfitters BB Dakota Lundy Crochet Tank, $59.99 (was $99)
- Urban Outfitters Velour Minnie Striped Shor, $69.99 (was $160)
- Urban Outfitters Catcall Frame Sunglasses, $9.99 (was $14)
- Urban Outfitters Lucca Couture Drapey Pleated Trouser , $39.99 (was $59)
- Urban Outfitters Ecote Raffia Spring Skimmer, $24.99 (was $39)
Urban Outfitters has a special place in our
hearts wallets, so when they have a summer sale, our eyes and ears perk up. Also, they get right to the point. The "Big Ass Summer Sale" includes both men and womens' apparel, accessories and shoes, and will only last for about how long it takes to do a cannon-ball, so hop to it. Above you'll find ten summer picks perfect for cooling off and looking good.
· Urban Outfitters [Official Site]
· Shopbop's Awesome Sale Just Got Awesome-er: Here Are 10 Picks for Under $50 [Racked]