Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Not a Harry Potter book: Kate Middleton and the "Order of Precedence"
· E-Tailers get creative with brick-and-mortar spaces
· These are Amazon's most popular summer beauty buys
· Seriously gorgeous bag porn, courtesy of the Simone Handbag Museum
· She got it: Nora Ephron's wise words on fashion
· How Hamish Bowles got Lena Dunham to wear pink pumps to the Met Ball
· Everlane is gearing up to be the next American Apparel