Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Daisy Cotton Sateen Tank Dress, $537 (was $895)
- Radzimir V-Neck Dress, $720 (was $1200)
- Poppy Jacquard Dress $597 (was $995)
- Deco Ripstop Sundress, $597 (was $995)
- Daisy Panel T-Shirt Dress, $537 (was $825)
- Colorblocked Knit Crew Sweater, $597 (was $995)
- Mock Croc Pencil Skirt, $1194 (was $1,990)
- Cotton Sateen Crewneck Dress, $537 (was $895)
- Gingham 3/4 Sleeve Boatneck Dress, $840 (was $1,400)
- Crinkle Organza Sleeveless Shirt, $390 (was $650)
If you've ever wanted a neon yellow crocodile skirt that's actually calf leather, today is your lucky day: The 40% off Marc Jacobs women's Resort and Spring 2012 ready-to-wear sale is happening now. Besides neon goodies, there are plenty of pretty frocks in gingham and organza, plus some light sweaters and tops. But be ready to spend some green on such summer-ready looks, since most items are still over $500 post-discount. If that doesn't daunt you, enter SS12PRIVATE40 at checkout for the discount and happy shopping!
· Marc Jacobs Sale [Official Website]
· All Marc Jacobs Coverage [Racked]