Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- APC SILK DRESS WITH SHOULDER-TIE DETAIL, $248.50 (was $355)
- APC CAP SLEEVE COMBISHORT, $137.50 (was $275)
- APC CHAMBRAY SAHARA DRESS, $155 (was $310)
- APC PLEATED-COLLAR DRESS, $132.50 (was $275)
- APC DRESS WITH PINTUCK FRONT, $130 (was $260)
- APC MINIMALIST WEDGE SANDALS, $238 (was $340)
- APC SHORTS IN PAISLEY SILK, $164.50 (was $235)
- APC ZIP-UP COWBOY BOOTS, $250 (was $500)
- APC PORSELLIS, $122.50 (was $175)
- APC PULLOVER IN HEAVYWEIGHT KNIT, $137.50 (was $275)
- APC GINGHAM TUNIC DRESS, $203 (was $290)
- APC LIGHTWEIGHT EMBROIDERED DRESS, $122.50 (was $245)
Shopping A.P.C. has a lot of benefits: If you want to outfit yourself in every shade of every color for one. Then there's the whole insta-chic thing that happens when you slip into one of their minimalist but well-tailored dresses. Oh and also the 30% to 50% off sale is still going strong. Choose from plenty of dresses, shorts, shoes, accessories, and fall ready sweaters starting at $30 and capping out around $270. Happy mid-week shopping!
· Yep, Understated Cool Still Happening for A.P.C. Pre-Fall [Racked]
· All APC Coverage [Racked]