Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Louboutin DIY-ers are buying all of London's red glossy paint [Telegraph]
· Fashion's Night Out goes to Florence in September [WWD]
· This is Dolce & Gabbana's first couture show [Vogue UK]
· Museum at FIT reveals queerness in fashion exhibit plans [Fashionologie]
· Paper Denim & Cloth undergo a revival [WWD]
· Lady Gaga debuts her social networking site "Little Monsters" [HuffPo]
· San Fran fav Chloe Rose launches e-commerce [Refinery29 SF]