Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Speaking of the 90s (go with it) here are 15 skorts
· The Middletons and other kinds of royalty hang at Wimbledon
· Are flip flops or heels the most dangerous shoe for your health?
· Two retail stores, 24 CFDA designers, one plan: Collab supernova.
· What the style aces at Lucky wear to work
· Here are all the opinions that exist about Hedi Slimane
· Blogazines shoot for a lil' bit Jezebel, a lil' bit Vogue