Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
To announce the opening of the newly renovated DKNY store in London just in time for the Olympics, the brand created a video mapping a "faux social media hype session"
· DNKY skips press release, announces new London store via social media [WSJ]
· Proof that Rihanna's new fashion reality show is... something [The Cut]
· Kate Moss will star in George Michael's new video [WWD]
· Ralph Lauren's made-in-China Olympic mini-scandal [HuffPo]
· Lord & Taylor is sponsoring Project Runway's new season [Fashionista]