Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Video above explains the magic behind Dior's walls of flowers [Styleite]
· Mario Testino opened a non-profit cultural center in Peru [Vogue UK]
· Elizabeth & James will debut $275 sneakers in 2013 [FN]
· Expect these stars on the September covers [Fashionista]
· CFDA has revamped the site [CFDA]
· The 5 best apps for managing a wardrobe [Mashable]
· New Facebook app lets users know when "liked" items go on sale [The Find]