Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rebecca Taylor Sequined Top, $37.80 (was $315)
- See by Chloé Leo Party Clutch, $118.50 (was $395)
- No. 6 Wide Leg Pant, $94.50 (were $315)
- Rag & Bone Sami Belt, $35.10 (was $195)
- Rachel Comey Viscose Long Skirt, $188.70 (was $449)
- MiH Jeans Marrakesh Pants, $36.90 (were $205)
- Loeffler Randall Darcy Pump, $71.10 (were $395)
- Theodora & Callum Serape Gypsy Scarf, $69.30 (was $165)
- Jasmin Shokrian Draft No. 17 V-Neck Compass Dress, $198.24 (was $472)
- Opening Ceremony Julietta Flats, $83.16 (was $462)
How do MiH jeans for under $50 sound? Or Opening Ceremony flats that were nearly $500 and are now closer to $80? Or 3.1 Phillip Lim apparel for almost $200 off? If "Good. That sounds really good" is your answer, then head to Otte's online only sale through Friday and knock an additional 40% off the listed price. Enter RACKED40 at checkout through Thursday, July 19, to get yours.
· Sale [Otte NY]
· 10 Picks for Under $100 from J.Crew's Major Sale on a Sale [Racked]