Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Levi's Sunday Dress $59.90 (was $88)
- Levi's Slouch Shorts $14.90 (was $68)
- J Brand 1046 Low-Rise Cut-Off Short $111 (was $158)
- Levi's Denim Blazer $98
- J Brand 811 Mid-Rise Skinny Leg $118 (was $169)
- Paige Silverlake Short - Kerrys Flock $110.60 (was $158)
- AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Jeans $141.99 (was $178) piperlime.com
- 7 For All Mankind Petite Bootcut Jeans $141.99 (was $178) piperlime.com
- Paige Jimmy Jimmy Skinny - Carrine $132.30 (was $189)
- J Brand 8110 Beatnik $148 (was $211)
Oh denim, that wardrobe staple that keeps giving back. Get a good pair of jeans and they'll last as long as the button stays clasped—and then you can always get crafty and use them for DIY projects. Which is why we'd like to direct your attention to a few pretty incredible denim sales. Paige Denim, J Brand, and Levi's are having their "private sales" right now, while Piperlime is offering 20% off pretty much all all the other brands you know and love. So there's bound to be a pair for you and your budget. Plus, nab other denim favorites like jorts, dresses, and, if you're really into the western thing, jackets and shirts. Get on it.
· So, What Are 2006's Most Googled Denim Brands Up To Now? [Racked]
· Surface to Air's Spring/Summer Lookbook Has Us Feeling Blue Jeans Again [Racked]