Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rich kids use Instagram; Internet disgust ensues [Gizmodo]
· One writer's thoughts on why girls love style blogs so much [Four Pins]
· Armani puts Batman in "Giorgio Armani for Bruce Wayne" [WWD]
· This is much Condé Nast employees make [FashionETC]
· Nelson Mandela launched his 466/64 line. Yup. That Mandela [WWD]
· Louboutin picks London locale for largest UK men's store [WWD]
· Vivienne Westwood to rep Brit creativity in GREAT campaign [Vogue UK]