Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Ralph Lauren attempts damage control over Olympics uniforms
· Tavi calls out Seventeen in this one on one
· Keep your tail clean with tips from the '60s Playboy Bunny handbook
· Warby Parker is doing the flagship thing
· Karl Lagerfeld and My Little Pony become one in the same
· Barney's bi-yearly sale goes online. Here's how to shop it.
· Emmy nom's in a fashion face-off with their characters