Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Carpreena mini dress, $271.60 (was $485)
- Rehana, $182 (were $325)
- Julieta Dress, $215.60 (was $385)
- Tonda Printed Sequins Clutch, $249.20 ($445)
- New Naples Pants, $193.20 (were $345)
- Warner Flower Lace Dress, $222.88 (was $395)
- Cheryl Top, $110.88 (was $198)
- Opal, $165.20 (were $295)
- Warner Flower Top, $154 (was $275)
- Abigail dress, $333.20 (was $595)
All ye summer party dress and casual frock seekers, this Monday just got a whole lot better for you. Diane von Furstenberg's own DVF.com has just announced an additional 20% off all sale items through July 29 with code SUMMERSALE. Prices aren't anything to work yourself into a lather over, but they're still worth a calmly considered perusal: dresses fall between $100 and $300 (down from up to $600), shoes hang between $100 and $200, and swimwear is around $100. Check out our picks above.
· DVF.com [Official Site]
· Diane von Furstenberg is the FDR of the CFDA [Racked]