Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Drugstore brand Techic has a whole goody bag's worth of Union Jack products, including a nail file, hand mirror, and nail wraps.
- Benefit created an updated version of their face primer that gives a healthy glow without having to lift weights or run laps.
- British brand Molton Brown made a limited-edit
- In honor of the Olympics, Rimmel London redid its iconic flag-inspired eye palettes and released a new line of lipsticks from the ultimate British supermodel, Kate Moss,
- Yep, even your man's razor is getting an Olympics-themed update thanks to Gillette.
- If you want to root for the home team, Sephora by OPI's USA! USA! nail polish ought to do the trick.
- Procter & Gamble is sponsoring many female athletes, and they're also releasing limited-time-only editions of their
- Dolce & Gabbana's Sport fragrance is inspired by the fit, lean physiques of elite athletes.
- If you can't make it to London, you can wear the city's most famous landmarks on your eyelashes courtesy of Paperself.
- Priti NYC's new line of polishes were inspired by the Olympic medals.
- Also inspired by medals: this MUA eye palette, whose metallics look good on just about everyone.
- If you're a fairweather fan, this InkWear temporary tattoo can be washed off anytime.
- Gold, silver, or bronze? No matter what, you've already won with this Butter London nail trio.
- If you've ever thought that your electric toothbrush just wasn't patriotic enough, Oral-B is here to help.
Have you heard? The Olympic Games officially kick off tomorrow, with the much-anticipated Opening Ceremony taking place in London. But enough about the games—while the whole world is watching swimming, tennis, and all the other events, you can make sure that you look the part of a rabid Olympiphile with some of the many Olympic-themed beauty products created for the occasion. From the predictable (medal-colored nail polish) to the oh-no-they-didn't (Big Ben-themed false eyelashes), here are 14 of the most enthusiastic beauty tools out there. Let the games begin.
· Our Guide to Wacky Jubilee Beauty [Racked]
· London Olympics 2012 [Official Site]