- Drugstore brand Techic has a whole goody bag's worth of Union Jack products, including a nail file, hand mirror, and nail wraps.
- Benefit created an updated version of their face primer that gives a healthy glow without having to lift weights or run laps.
- British brand Molton Brown made a limited-edit
- In honor of the Olympics, Rimmel London redid its iconic flag-inspired eye palettes and released a new line of lipsticks from the ultimate British supermodel, Kate Moss,
- Yep, even your man's razor is getting an Olympics-themed update thanks to Gillette.
- If you want to root for the home team, Sephora by OPI's USA! USA! nail polish ought to do the trick.
- Procter & Gamble is sponsoring many female athletes, and they're also releasing limited-time-only editions of their
- Dolce & Gabbana's Sport fragrance is inspired by the fit, lean physiques of elite athletes.
- If you can't make it to London, you can wear the city's most famous landmarks on your eyelashes courtesy of Paperself.
- Priti NYC's new line of polishes were inspired by the Olympic medals.
- Also inspired by medals: this MUA eye palette, whose metallics look good on just about everyone.
- If you're a fairweather fan, this InkWear temporary tattoo can be washed off anytime.
- Gold, silver, or bronze? No matter what, you've already won with this Butter London nail trio.
- If you've ever thought that your electric toothbrush just wasn't patriotic enough, Oral-B is here to help.