Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Your Cliff Notes to all 24 Target/Neiman collaborators
· Austin Armacost? Naked? For PETA? Yes x3.
· House of Style will return to MTV in a shower of 90s glory
· Canada's Joe Fresh coming to a JCPenney near you
· Game of Thrones got all over these Helmut Lang shoes
· All the ways Pinterest keeps flash sales in it to win it
· Here's the September ads break down