Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Here's a rare interview with unicorn whisperer Lisa Frank [The Daily]
· Jonathan Adler adds accessories to repertoire for Spring 2013 [Lucky]
· Jason Wu wants to make cat people cool [Fashionista]
· The latest addition to the Vogue empire: Vogue Travel in France [WWD]
· Joan Juliet Buck discusses her infamous Asma al-Assad profile [Daily Beast]
· Geolocation analysis of Twitter shows US ahead by like 100 mil [Semiocast]
· Lucky magazine is coming to an iPad near you [WWD]