Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Dusen Dusen Waves Skater Dress, $198
- Dusen Dusen Trails Skater Dress, $198
- Fort Makers Last Cowgirl Shirt Dress, $248
- Fort Makers 2 Strokes, 3 Lines Tee Dress, $198
- Hi There from Karen Walker Ruched Dragonfly Dress, $158
- Hi There from Karen Walker Scattered Buttercups Blouse, $98
- Mia Christopher Color Spectrum Midi Dress, $138
- Mia Christopher November Test-Sheet Jumpsuit, $148
- Swarm Kunstenaar Jacket, Centerpiece, $388
- Swarm KKunstenaar Jacket, Patriotic Angles, $388
July's round of Made in Kind capsule collections are out just like Anthropologie promised, and the newest designers offer a bevy of adorbs frocks and sleek sheaths fit for Zooey Deschanel or possibly the Olsens circa 1994. We're thinking specifically of the short and flared numbers by Washington DC's Dusen Dusen and the BFA graduate Mia Christopher.
And of course Karen Walker is back with a fresh batch of wearable and affordable dresses, tops, and jackets for her line Hi There! From Karen Walker, the only ones you'll find on this side of the Atlantic. Expect to shop all of the collections for between $78 and $388 and check out a couple selections from each of July's designers in the gallery above.
· Anthropologie Expectedly Collabs With Unexpected Designers [Racked]
· All Made in Kind Coverage [Racked]