Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're heading out a little early for the weekend. See you Monday!
Image via Melissa Farmer
In case you missed them, here are the top stores from the week in Racked:
· Banana Republic and Bon Appétit team up on Desk to Dinner collection
· Unsurprisingly, the Goop Collection debuts with a plain white T-shirt
· Presenting eight patriotic manicures, courtesy of Pintrest
· The Racked 38: Our favorite online shopping sites this season
· Brick-and-mortar stores gear up against online shopping
· Shopping Steven Alan, Surface to Air, and more for under $400
· How beauty chains are trying to surpass department store sales