Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kevia 22-karat gold-vermeil and rose quartz cluster ring, $76 (was $190)
- Oscar de la Renta Gold-tone resin earrings, $75 (were $150)
- Monica Vinader nugget 18-karat gold-vermeil carnelian ring $85 (was $170)
- MADE Kumukoye brass and cord bracelet, $30
- Oscar de la Renta gold-toned flower ring, $85 (was $170)
- Oscar de la Renta faceted enamel ring, $97.50 (was $195)
- Oscar de la Renta faceted enamel earrings, $87.75 (were $195)
- Lulu Frost crystal-embellished bead earrings, $94.60 (were $215)
- Lulu Frost brass teardrop bracelet, $97.50 (was $325)
- Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated link bracelet, $59.50 (was $170)
Bauble: It's a silly word for an awesome thing, namely eye-catching jewelry for fingers, necks, and wrists. And The Outnet's baubles are even awesome-er because they're on sale for up to 70% off right now. That means ornamentation from the likes of Oscar de la Renta, Kenneth Jay Lane, Lulu Frost, and Mawi ring in at under $100, more often than not. Check out our 10 picks in the gallery above and here to shop.
· The Outnet: Trophy Jewels [Official Site]
· Anna Karenina vs. The Great Gatsby in the Battle of Period Jewelry [Racked]