Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Petite Chambray Camp Shirt, $34.99 (wa
- Cap Sleeve Dress, $41.99 (was 5
- Linen Twill Shorts, $20.92 (
- Cotton Side Zip Shorts, $34.
- Stretch Linen Twill Mini Skirt, $27.99 (was $88)
- Cotton Roll Sleeve Tunic, $27.92 (was $
- Oasis Tweed Skirt, $41.99 (was $98)
- Striped Tank, $27.92 (was $78)
- Sheath Dress, $34.99 (was $88)
- Petite Poetic Tunic, $34.99 (was $49.88)
Food, water, shelter, a good white button down: These are basic things you need in life. And Ann Taylor is here to help with at least the last bit, plus all the work-appropriate skirting and easy-to-pair-with shorts and tops you
need could want for 30% off. The discount applies to everything, including new and sale merch, so take this as an opportunity to build up your basics wardrobe for well under $50. Check out our ten picks in the gallery above, and use code FRIENDSFB to cross off one of your survival needs here.
· Ann Taylor [Official Site]
· Clothes For Hire: Ann Taylor Dresses 50 College Seniors In Interview Styles [Racked]
· Disabled Woman and Guide Dog Get Kicked Out of Ann Taylor [Racked]