Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jocelyn Jersey Dress, was $265 now $74.25
- Denim & Supply Faded Denim Trucker Jacket, was $150 now $67.49
- Ocelot Linen Gauze Scarf, was $69.50 now $37.49
- Blue Label White Linen Shirt, was $165 now $51.75
- Lauren Nylon Skinny Cross Body Bag, was $98 now $41.24
- Denim & Supply Cotton Boatneck Sweater, was $125 now $67.49
- Beatriz Patent-Suede Sandal, was $98 now $33.74
The internet is in full summer sale mode right now, which only means good things for us. Ralph Lauren, for one, is offering an extra 25% off their end-of-season sale with code RLSUM25 right now. This is especially enticing, as it applies to the brand's pricey Blue Label, Black Label, and Collection wares, and not just the more affordable Lauren and Denim & Supply brands.
From a Blue Label jersey dress for $75 to a scarf in fall's must-have leopard print for $37 and a pair of graphic, work-appropriate heels for a mere $33, we've picked out seven wear-'em-all-the-time-and-keep-'em-forever wardrobe basics for under $75. Check 'em out in the gallery above, and head to RalphLauren.com to shop.
· All the Drool-Worthy Downton Looks from Ralph Lauren Fall 2012 [Racked]
· Molly Ringwald Joins Twitter, Reveals the Maker of Those Amazing Breakfast Club Boots [Racked]