Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Carla Bruni's peasant-clothed statue sparks outrage [Telegraph]
· Follow DVF's photo journal of Olympic travels [Vogue]
· Jeremy Scott fuses Grateful Dead, Beanie Babies for Adidas [SheFinds]
· Victoria Beckham outfits the nearsighted with new optical line [Vogue UK]
· Whitney Port solicits $50,000 for Fashion Week with Indiegogo [Jezebel]
· ShopStyle founders debut subscription service FabKids [Racked Inbox]
· Natori launches app to fit body and lifestyle [WWD]