Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jason Binn launches Du Jour, a new magazine for rich people [NYT]
· Ryan Lochte's June cover is Vogue's worst-selling so far this year[The Cut]
· Anna Wintour will beat you in a tennis match [Fashionista]
· Zara owner Amancio Ortega is the world's third richest man [Vogue UK]
· Jonathan Saunders is creating visuals for London Fashion Week [Yahoo]