Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· 10 best Fall collabs to save your pennies for
· ADR's H&M collection is as over-the-top as she is. Naturally.
· Digital content lags this NYFW
· Don't fuck with the French: When biddie-slaps happen to good people
· J.Crew's Jenna Lyons and Gayle Spannaus: A Comparison
· NYFW's soundtrack is cooler than you
· Experience modeling, courtesy of DVF and Google