Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- DVF Yvanna Dress $472.50 (was $675)
- DVF Hayley Dress $278.60 (was $398)
- DVF Oka Dress $325.50 (was $465)
- DVF Callista Dress $262.50 (was $375)
- DVF Margaux Dress $262.50 (was $375)
- DVF Gabi Dress $255.50 (was $365)
- DVF Abrielle Dress $488.60 (was $698)
- DVF Maeryn Dress $269.50 (was $385)
- DVF Millicent Dress $297.50 (was $425)
- DVF Noralie Dress $278.60 (was $675)
The industry has been heralding the arrival of Fall since the first summer sale hit back in July? June? We can't remember it's been so long. But now, DVF.com has put select dresses from the pre-fall line on sale for 30% off. Happy pumpkin spice lattes and leaf-raking fun times for all! This is a great sale to stack up some of the season's most wearable trends, from all leather looks to drop waist dresses to total-commitment prints. Take a look at some of our favorites above before the sale ends October 3, and don't forget to enter code SURPRISE at checkout.
· Watch: The DVF Documentary Shot by Those Google Runway Glasses Is Here [Racked]
· DVF Would Never Date a Lawyer, and Other Things We Learned at the Fashion Icons 92Y Talk Last Night [Racked]