Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Liu Wen creates DIY ad campaign for Rag & Bone [Style.com]
· Rachel Zoe's shapewear collab with Jockey has arrived [SheFinds]
· Karl reveals Choupette's diary [Grazia]
· Burberry pulls out of Chinese factory due to ethics row [Gaurdian]
· Chanel owes former supplier $260,800 for copying a design [Telegraph]
· ASOS's profit predictions saved by US and Aussies [Reuters]
· Livia Firth's eco-friendly collection debuts on Yoox [Yoox]