Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Watch these people try to say "Proenza Schouler"
· The Man Repeller predicts backlash against the internet
· This is how to dance like Prince William
· See what the team at Intermix wears to work
· Haven't seen the Iris Apfel documentary trailer? It's a must.
· Let's analyze Psy's "Gangnam Style"
· What's the point of a Burberry flagship in an e-commerce world?