- The Gardner pump: "The Gardner is named after Ava Gardner ($225-$250): "It's a basic for the woman who likes a platform, but I've wrapped it so it's hidden. This sh
- The Ana Pump ($225): "I keep a spare pair of these at my desk. Pointy heels, pointy toe, super classic, goes with everything. I like mixing patterns and prints. So for
- The Lana Ankle Boots (: "I do a variety of heel heights. It's not about trying to be everything to everybody, just different height for different times."
- The Cap-Toe Bette Pump ($295): "I really like the strength that the metal toes and heels give. These are one of my go-to shoes."
- The Delia boots ($425): "Perfect for this time of year. Super chic, easy to wear, great with a skirt that meets at the top of the boot, or maybe just a little bit longer