Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Dolce & Gabbana attempts to explain "racist" jewelry [Vogue UK]
· H&M's & Other Stories brand sets opening date for Europe [Grazia]
· Paris fashion heads to Beijing with Dior exhibit [WWD]
· Vogue to require documentation of model's age [Vogue UK]
· Photographer 'shocked' that his Karlie Kloss images were altered [Fashionologie]
· Target to debut shoppable film starring Kristen Bell [FabSugar]
· Sergio Rossi launches ecommerce [WWD]