Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Kelly Osbourne's 250k mani and 4 other notable Emmy nails
· Rachel Roy: "A shoe that is 100% sexy isn't modern"
· Sesame Street's Elmo has a Comme de Garcons onesie (!)
· That time Kate Middleton's clothes actually offended someone
· Look at ads from 1981 in honor of Calvin Klein Underwear's birthday
· The ultimate guide to Fall boot-shopping for any budget (really)
· Bummer: H&M delays ecommerce launch