Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashionista's cooking show premieres with Joe Zee lobster rolls [Fashionista]
· Anne Fulenwider becomes editor in chief of Marie Claire [WWD]
· BFC taps Net-a-Porter's Natalie Massenet as chairman [BoF]
· Hermés and LVMH wage a lawsuit war against each other [Styleite]
· The V&A Museum and Gucci to host David Bowie exhibit [Telegraph UK]
· Anthropologie hires Jennifer Chong as Pinterest guest editor [Racked Inbox]
· Amex links up with The Fancy, Harper's Bazaar, and Lucky [WWD]