Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Yesterday, just before she got into the thick of her Fashion Week appearances, Susie Bubble divulged which of her designer collaborations were personal stand-outs during her talk at Portable's Curator's Conference. Here they are:
1. Her Spring/Summer 2102 web project for Prada in Tokyo
2. Guest-styling gig with Dr. Martens and Sanrio
3. A shoot for Dior's online mag by Tommy Ton in which she paired sneakers with a four-figure dress
4. Visual merchandising a space at Lane Crawford
5. Organizing a space in Topshop Oxford Circus, from books to music
Of them all, she spoke most endearingly about number two. "All the things I love, Sanrio and cake!"