Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Watch as New Yorkers try to say Theyskens' Theory
· What to expect as brands pump money into social media
· How Everlane is one part American Apparel, one part Uniqlo
· What favorite back-to-school brands of your childhood are up to
· Huh? StyleMint has jeans?
· See 83 photos of street style from the IFB Conference
· Pantone told us the color of Spring and we fell asleep!