Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beyoncé sports a belly chain, underboob on GQ cover [The Cut]
· J.W. Anderson, Aldo collaborated on shoes for his men's show [Racked Inbox]
· Fey, Poehler wrote a Golden Globes drinking game, meat included [Vulture]
· Foursquare expected to "fail" this year [SocialTimes]
· Introducing internet connected clothing, coming to pants near you [Mashable]