Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Chloé heeled bootied at Bloomingdale's, $397.50 (were $795)
- Rachel Comey's Tessa ankle boot, $277 (were $495)
- J Crew ankle boot, $139 (were $278)
- DV by Dolce Vita booties at Piperlime, $68 (were $129.00)
- Madewell's lace-up boot, $122.50 (were $248)
- Rachel Comey Brawler boot at Steven Alan, $179 (were $425)
- Ralph Lauren's Jenessa Vachetta riding boot, $104.99 (was $249.00)
The time has come, folks: Many stores have entered their "final markdown" sale period. What category benefits big time from this joyous occasion? Winter footwear, of course. On the higher end of the spectrum are Rachel Comey, Steven Alan, Bloomindale's, and Ralph Lauren, each boasting impressive percentages off. But the final cuts in J Crew, Madewell, Piperlime, and ASOS are no less daring, so whether you're looking for badass booties or classic riding boots be sure to check out each stellar sale before finalizing your choice.
· 10 Sexy Closed-Toe Heels Fit For January Nights Out [Racked]
· Eleven Fresh Takes on the Classic Sailor Stripe [Racked]