Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Proenza Schouler launches first print ads [WWD]
· Wren's Melissa Coker on how she went from publishing to design [Fashionista]
· Snooki is now hawking headphones [MTV Style]
· Vogue UK shot Kati Nescher's cover during Sandy in NYC [Vogue UK]
· Swiss watch company Swatch made an offer to buy Harry Winston [Telegraph]
· Halsbrook.com curates chic clothing for women over 40 [NYTimes]
· A subscription service for men's dress shirts exists, too [Business Insider]