Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Arizona Muse fronts Nina Ricci's Spring 2013 campaign [Fashionologie]
· Former Revlon executive dies at 89 [WWD]
· E-commerce win: Net-a-Porter's sales more than doubled in 2012 [Vogue UK]
· Low returns have made investors weary of shopping start-ups [NYTimes]
· Brooks Brother's is taking its custom suiting biz online [WWD]
· Salvatore Ferragamo plans to raise prices in Europe [Vogue UK]
· H&M signed Tomas Berdych to shill forthcoming tennis line [Telegraph]