Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- ASOS Swing Dress in floral print, $49.25
- rag & bone Malin Pant in navy, $325
- Stolen Girlfriends Club Circle Floral Bag, $198 at Pixie Market
- Topshop Petite Floral Print Tee, $36
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Midlength Straight Skirt in black, $475
- Tobi In Flora Jeans in black, $52
- Opening Ceremoy Floral Pop-Up Bag in navy, $450
- O'2ND Floral Blazer, $495 at Barneys
- 10 Crosby Derek Lam Floral Tunic Dress, $395 at Shopbop
- Nasty Gal Raven Cutout Oxford in rose print, $118
It certainly isn't spring yet, but we're already dreaming of our warm-weather wardrobe. While it would be kind of a waste to start picking out swimsuits and sandals now, we can start thinking about spring prints and colors to work into the mix. Dark-grounded florals are blooming and we think they are the perfect pick to get your spring engine revving, while still being totally wearable right now.
Try a navy floral swing dress from ASOS with tights and ankle boots, a flowery bag from Opening Ceremony slung over the shoulder of your standby winter coat, or primrose-printed skinnies from Tobi as a springy sub for your standard blues. Click through the gallery above for ten dark florals you can wear right now.—Nicola Fumo
· 10 Sexy Closed-Toe Heels Fit For January Nights Out [Racked]
· 12 Weatherproof Boots You'll Want to Wear Even on Sunny Days [Racked]